Perry Memorial Hospital is staffed by registered medical technologists, medical laboratory technicians, and phlebotomists to assist physicians in monitoring their patient’s conditions.
Under the supervision of a medical director, the lab performs tests on blood, tissue samples and body fluids to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of illness.
Some of the services available at Perry Memorial Hospital include:
- Lipids and Cholesterol Testing
- Rubella Testing
- Pancreatitis Blood Testing
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Renal Functioning Testing
- Vitamin D, Potassium and Calcium Deficiency Testing
- Liver Functioning Testing
- Hepatic Profile Testing
- Strep Testing
- Influenza Testing
- Mononucleosis Testing
- RSV Testing
- Complete Metabolic Profile
- Cardiac Profile
- Endocrinology and Thyroid Testing
- Vitamin B12 and Folate Testing
- Complete Blood Count
- Blood Bank Services
- Blood-Alcohol (Medical & Employment purposes)
- Illegal Substances (Medical & Employment purposes)
View CLIA Accreditation Certificate.
View COLA Accreditation Certificate.